Skip to the content
- The meeting area in the library is primarily for programs conducted or sponsored by the library. Therefore, library programs take precedence over meetings of outside groups.
- All activities must be pre-approved by the Library Director.
- All meetings must be open to the public.
- No admission fee or required donation may be charged.
- Meeting area must be left in a clean and orderly condition.
- The applicant accepts liability for damage to library property.
- Use of the library during non-operating hours must be approved by the Board of Trustees.